We're looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our growing team in Leeds. You'll be responsible for detailing and managing projects, liaising with our clients and our project delivery team to ensure requirements are delivered on time and on budget.
If you have an excellent eye for detail, a technical understanding of website development principles and an agency background in project management then this could be the perfect next step for you.
We need you to be competent with...
- 3+ Agency experience of delivering multiple website development projects
- Writing technical specifications for large infrastructure projects
- Providing comprehensive management information to contribute to the efficiency of our business
- Setting project milestones and deliver against these
- The ability to manage expectations and build relationships
- The ability to adapt to clients within different industries
- JIRA project management software experience
- Agile project management experience
- A collaborate work ethic ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed where necessary
- A passion for processes, able to influence continual service improvement
We're looking for...
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- A target and deadline focussed individual
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- £28k - £35k Depending on Experience
- 25 days per year holiday
- Private healthcare
- Private pension
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday holiday (if it falls on a weekday)
- Amazing location in Leeds
Is this for you?
If so we'll need you to undertake an assessment prior to interview, if you're up for it please apply below
Ready to apply?
- Digital Project Manager
- Type: Permanent