We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of Client Services to join our team. You'll be responsible for leading and managing our client services team to ensure the highest level of customer service, retention, and growth. The Head of Client Services will play a critical role in the agency's success by developing and executing strategies that enhance our client relationships, drive revenue growth, and optimize operational efficiency. Ascensor have recently onboarded various household name clients, it will be your responsibility to build and nurture these relationships.
We need you to have...
- 5+ years of experience in client services and account management in a digital agency
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and client satisfaction
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing (paid and organic), website design, app development, and software design
- Strong understanding of what conversion rate optimisation means in practice and how best to deliver incremental gains for our clients, through conversion
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 people
Your responsibilities will be...
- Lead, manage and grow a team of account managers
- Drive and report on department productivity against agreed KPI's
- Develop and execute client retention and growth strategies to drive revenue growth and profitability through account planning
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Work closely with our Head of Marketing and Head of Delivery to ensure excellent communication and transparency across teams, for the good of our clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, development, and marketing to ensure project delivery on-time, on-budget, and to the highest quality
- Develop and implement operational processes that drive client satisfaction, team efficiency, and profitability
- Analyse and report on key performance metrics to monitor client satisfaction, team productivity, and financial performance
- Identify opportunities for adding value to existing clients
- Conduct regular account reviews
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, website design, app development, and software design
- This is a leadership team role, you’ll provide strategic input to the board on client services performance
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field. Master's degree preferred
- Google Analytics certification
We're looking for...
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- A target and deadline focussed individual
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- £40k - £55k Depending on Experience
- 25 days per year holiday
- Private healthcare
- Private pension
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday holiday (if it falls on a weekday)
- Amazing location in Leeds
Is this for you?
If so we'll need you to undertake an assessment prior to interview, if you're up for it please apply below
Ready to apply?
- Head of Client Services
- Type: Permanent