As a WordPress Developer you’ll be responsible for the support and maintenance of our existing client base of over 200+ customers, including building new themes and features for our templated solutions, brochure and WooCommerce. You will also work on fully bespoke WordPress solutions, taking a site from wireframes and design through to the finished live product. The role offers a fast-paced, conversion focused environment.
We need you to be competent with...
- HTML(+5), CSS(+3) and pre-processors such as Sass
- Working with PageSpeed for WordPress
- Must be well organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot bugs and errors effectively
- A good understanding of SEO and Google marketing services
- Have experience working with AJAX JSON and XML
- Any experience building your own WordPress Plugins
- Experience working with package managers (Webpack, NPM etc)
- A higher education qualification in computer related studies
- A great eye for detail and quality
You'll need to...
- Be able to effectively communicate to both developers and support team members (non-technical)
- Be extremely well organised and able to manage your time effectively
- Be Commercially aware of client requirements
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- £25k - £35k Depending on Experience
- 25 days per year holiday
- Private healthcare
- Private pension
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday holiday (if it falls on a weekday)
- Amazing location in Leeds
Is this for you?
If so we'll need you to undertake an assessment prior to interview, if you're up for it please apply below
Ready to apply?
- WordPress Developer
- Type: Permanent